As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Billing Specialist - Dutch & French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?What role will you play?
- Invoice orders based on technical report received;
- Follow up of service order not invoiced;
- WIP file with constant update;
- Close the orders to final status;
- Manage customer disputes received from Cash Collector;
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes issues to the division Sales;
- Internal communication and cooperation with Cash Collectors, Sales, Credit Management, Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept.;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team;
- Execute internal controls of Oncall processes.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Fluent in French & Dutch – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers) & English (is a plus);
- SAP knowledge (Module SD and MM/FI, others will be a plus);
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Degree/Experience in Sales, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time