- Leads a variety of assignments, clarifying taxes to internal customers .
- Determines the principles and techniques to be employed leveraging the tools available Vertex & CertCapture.
- Coordinates with GBS the correct application of exemptions, examines accounts/invoices and issues credits when necessary.
- Understands sales tax calculations owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by state.
- Cooperates with tax advisors GBS in order to optimize tax needs.
- Manages or contributes the update of the information in SAP and Cert Capture.
- May act as first accountable point of contact for tax purposes. Independently researches and analyzes key issues.
- Prepares reports and studies for management as requested develops KPI for the measurement of the improvements established.
- Corresponds with all the different sides of the organization that require sales tax support.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 -5 years of work experience
- Advanced Microsoft skills; Experience with SAP
- Can demonstrate great attention to detail and initiative
- Accounting/ Tax rules knowledge
- Ability to communicate with different organizations (internal/external)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.