Do you want to join a business that puts its people at the forefront of all we do, an agile, innovative business that is leading the way in traffic solutions. Come and join us at Yunex Traffic (a Siemens Business).
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Products Technical Support Manager in Poole.
The Products Technical Support Manager function of Yunex Traffic Controls drives in the process of introducing new products to manufacturing. The job holder should have an in depth knowledge of most manufacturing processes, and should be expert in several. You should also be capable of high quality and sustained output, and show flexibility when assigned to the various tasks production and related disciplines. You should integrate well as a member of a team, take collective responsibility for the quality of the teams output, report and communicate any problems arising and contribute towards the solution of any such problems.
The key areas of responsibility for this post will include:
- Drive the Introduction of new products, determining the most efficient methods, giving the design / production team guidance as necessary.
- Conduct problem solving of production related issues in a structured manner
- Contributes to cost reduction exercises
- Contributes to the introduction of new processes, techniques and tooling. Including the generation of capital expenditure justification
- Conducts training / guidance to other operators on production related topics
- Develops and maintains an awareness of modern production engineering practices and processes.
- Provide a prime interface between manufacturing and other business functions
- Manage and motivate process engineers, coaching and leading as necessary
- To openly work with all business functions and levels, encouraging and supporting the best use of STC resources to achieve business objectives
- Generation of estimates , control and monitoring of costs for job function
- Take an active role in Health and Safety matters.
We will give full training in this role but you will need to be prepared to work hard and willing to take responsibility
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
We’re Yunex Traffic. We have offices across the UK and worldwide, full of hardworking individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow. We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Yunex Traffic (Siemens Company). Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time