We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position you will perform audits as Lead / Co auditor for ISO 9001,14001 & 45001 on partners and their suppliers
- You assist there in setting up processes as well as perform process and product audits
- You support maturity assessment of dedicated products
- Additionally, you support the release of Zero batch samples of partners acoording to our internal processes
- You ensure that the standard parameters for testing globally for respective products are established
- You are responsible for part and process release of partners according to our internal processes
- The responsibility to conduct RCA (root cause analysis) and implementation of corrective actions driving the standard QM tools is part of your work
- Finally, you establish KPIs, reports and reviews and take ownership and drive closure of topics
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or an equivalent subject
- You have several years of experience in the field of Quality Management or Operations
- You are ideally a certified auditor and have intercultural experience
- Furthermore, you have ideally an understanding about medium voltage products and processes
- You are able to lead inter disciplinary global cross function community and posses intercultural experience
- Knowledge of SAP QM module will assist you to perform your task
- Fluent German and English skills in written and spoken complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time