Siemens is looking for someone to join our Roebuck team as a Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor. The supervisor will be a hands-on leader that will maintain advanced systems and equipment with PM/Pdm program, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts utilizing multi-shift maintenance team.
- Coordinate and prioritize the activities of the Maintenance Department.
- Devote the necessary attention and reaction time to hazardous conditions requiring maintenance or facilities resources.
- Assist in the development of processes and select tooling/equipment to meet process, cost effectiveness, maintainability, and health & safety requirements.
- Interface closely with the Production departments and all plant support groups to ensure projects are defined accurately and executed effectively.
- Coordinate and prioritize the activities of the shift maintenance personnel in consultation with the Maintenance Manager.
- Take appropriate corrective action when substandard performance is observed.
- Coordinate employee training, department meetings and performance appraisals of direct reports.
- Lead continuous improvement of Maintenance procedures and systems.
- Assist in evaluation of employee suggestions and implementation of approved ideas.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Will be a hands-on supervisor working alongside team members to remedy issues
Other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4-6 years working experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing process equipment, and basic equipment maintenance procedures
• Knowledge of and experience with Sheet metal fabrication equipment to include Fiber laser/turret punch combination machines, mechanical brakes, stamping presses, and robots
• Knowledge of and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, industrial and electrical skills. Siemens and Fanuc CNC/PLC experience preferred
• Excellent supervisory and communication skills, people and organizational skills, and a strong safety focus
What you will need:
• 2 years prior Maintenance supervisory experience, preferably in the areas of steel fabrication, and process control.
• Experienced in all aspects of industrial maintenance and preventive maintenance practices, including mechanical and controls/electrical.
• Preference will be given to those applicants with a degree or College Diploma in Mechatronics/Automation fields, and/or an industrial trade certificate or equivalent.
• Maintains a team approach to problem solving.
• Proven project and time management ability.
• Working experience with proven problem-solving methodologies.
• Computer literate with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Must be technically current in machine design and/or equipment engineering as it applies to job duties with strong understanding of controls (i.e. operating logic) and be able to integrate them into process equipment.
• Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reason.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.