We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
The P&R Applications Engineer will be working with the account managers to build sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying engagements based on customers’ needs and business opportunities, defining evaluations and/or benchmark criteria and executing the relevant technical campaigns to meet established goals, enabling Siemens EDA P&R solutions’ adoption and deployment into customers’ production flows and providing best-in-class support to ensure customers’ success and broader use of our P&R solutions.We make real what matters! This is your role
- You'll assist Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA’s P&R solutions
- Crafting and carrying out winning evaluations and benchmarking strategies and driving the relevant technical engagements to success and business win.
- You'll support customers with deployment of P&R solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
- Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post-sales situations including technical problem resolution and training
- Presenting customers’ technical requirements to product marketing
- You're a B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or an equivalent degree in VLSI with 5+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC design space.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Cadence Innovus, Synopsys IC Compiler I/II, Avatar Aprisa and/or Mentor Nitro-SoC
- Advanced FinFET process focused RTL to tape-out design flow knowledge will be great.
- Hands-on experience leading or working on IC design tape-out, P&R evaluations or benchmarking engagements
- Expertise in netlist to tape-out flow and meeting power-performance-area (PPA) and time-to-results (TTR) goals
- You've great understanding of core P&R stages, root cause analysis and debugging (floorplanning, placement, clock tree synthesis, routing, signal and power integrity and static timing analysis)
- Enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams (sales, product management and R&D, marketing)
- Expert level TCL scripting and understanding of Verilog, UPF data formats
- You've outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
This role will be based in Bangalore but you’ll have to travel (around 25%) to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#li-mgrp
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time