Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (m/f/d) Strategy Enterprise Digital Transformation and Consulting to take on ownership in further shaping our strategy keeping our overall Enterprise Services (ES) goals in mind: The development of long-term business partnerships by addressing enterprise-level needs of healthcare providers with a portfolio of technology-enabled and digital solutions, value-added services and consulting to deliver on Siemens Healthineers’ growth strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead and guide the continuous evolvement of the ES strategy for Enterprise Digital Transformation and Consulting and advise ES Management
- You and your team will define and drive the Enterprise Digital Transformation strategy to shape and evolve our solution offering around digital transformation including ambition, market understanding, solution design and components, technology, partnering, piloting and implementation planning.
- You and your team will develop an integrated strategic view of our consulting business well as its contribution to other business elements as a key element of the overall Enterprise Services strategy.
- You will drive the execution of the Enterprise Services strategy for Enterprise Digital Transformation and Consulting in close collaboration with the Enterprise Services Sales and Operations teams, the Zone and Regional Enterprise Services colleagues as well as the Enterprise Services Consulting teams
- You will drive growth globally through identification of new business concepts, portfolio extensions and portfolio gaps that contribute to long term growth
- You will lead a team of Strategy and Business Development Managers and have a key role to coordinate with your peers and the stakeholders of Enterprise Services globally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Value Partnerships
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree with a healthcare, technology or business management background (combination of the above is a plus) with an outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of relevant experience in strategy, business development, consulting, portfolio development or similar relevant functions, preferably already including a team leadership role
- You have relevant successful experience in consulting and a good understanding of the consulting business
- Experience in digital solutions /or in a healthcare environment is a plus
- You bring a proven ability to manage projects and drive change effectively across organizational boundaries in an international setting
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in fluent English. German language skills are a plus
- You are highly motivated to drive global strategic topics keeping the overall picture in mind and bring a strong business acumen
- Your ability to lead and to motivate others allow you to gain the respect of colleagues and customers and work collaboratively
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work with the Enterprise Services Management Team and interact with internal colleagues at all levels from across Healthineers as well as external partners and customers
- Furthermore, you are willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time