We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293,000 colleagues around the globe and help us in creating environments that care.
At SI Building Products we have opened the door to a new world of digital building products and formed a segment dedicated to making smart buildings real by connecting the digital and the physical world – our Digital Buildings Segment. Are you passionate about Software Business and a guide in establishing the right measurements for business success in on-premises and cloud solutions? Are you ready for a new way of doing things? Then join us – to make real what matters.
We are looking for a self-driven Strategic Controller for our newly formed Digital Building Segment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are in charge of the Segment KPI Suite for our different Software types including financial and non-financial KPIs and will adapt this Suite based on the maturity stage of the Portfolio and learnings throughout the cycle
- You establish regular benchmarks outside and inside the company for all financial aspects including financial KPIs, non-financial KPIs, pricing, etc. and integrate the findings as appropriate
- You develop ROI calculations for our Portfolio elements and recommend actions based on your findings
- The Planning Process at Segment level, including the monthly forecast process as well as annual budget and strategic review process is a key part of the role
- The P&L per Portfolio element will be summarized at DB level and controlled with a clear focus on target achievement as well as continuous improvement
- The Month-end Closing activities for the Segment will be a key responsibility, ensuring our books and records are auditable and IFRG conform
- You closely control all relevant business KPIs and ensure the achievement of targets within each one. You establish the standard reporting system whilst driving standardizations for common Segment activities such as reporting and business case modelling. You ensure the highest level of data integrity with the commonly used tools
- You drive Standardization through digitalization in Qlik as well as fostering Digitalization in our financial controlling to gain speed and efficiency in our processes
- You support the Segment Management with Ad-Hoc analyses of high quality in limited available time as well as with presentations internally as well as externally
Your qualifications and experience:
- Expert knowledge of SaaS KPIs and proven track record in establishing KPI suites through the different maturity stages of a software product
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP (FI/CO) and Qlik, including quality assurance between the systems
- Proven capability of driving standardization of financial processes and continuous processes and performance improvement
- Highly developed analytical skills and detail-oriented work style
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proven work experience under pressure
- Demonstrably creative and self-motivated; able to generate new and unique ideas
- Team-oriented; gets along well with others
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time