- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Support the creation and solution of 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics Models
- Play a key supporting role in creation and validation of Simcenter proof of concepts for customers
- Play a key supporting role in creation and validation of Simcenter benchmarks for customers and prospects
- Support the creation of standard industry specific demonstration material across the suite of Simcenter tools
- Support the gathering of analysis requirements from current and prospective customers
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- NX CAD experience a plus
- Strong fluid/thermal aptitude is preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- An adaptive individual with a positive attitude, with the ability to multi-task and be pro-active
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.