Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Do you want to be in the heart of a dynamic business environment? Do you want to be a key person in a great team that people can rely on? Do you want a finance career in a multinational company with great perspectives? Then that's your place to be! The Southwest Zone as part of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Regional Solutions and Services Americas (SI RSS)
Business Unit is seeking a Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst (PRA). The PRA drives and manages all Budget and Forecast processes efficiently and is responsible for all consolidated reporting. The collaboration with peers in the finance team, Zone Management, Branch General Managers, Sales Managers, Operations Managers and the Business Unit Headquarter requires a lot of personal interaction and very good communication skills. This is a great opportunity right at the heart of the business.
*Position located in (preferably) in the Las Vegas Branch.
· - Zone Administrative Manager (ZAM) – reports to Zone Vice President.
· - Will be managing up to 8 direct reports.
· - Maintain calendar for principals, including coordinating meetings and arranging the appropriate communication and collaboration platforms (proficiency and aptitude in current workplace technology, software, and systems is a requirement for this role).
· - Owns administrative services and routines at the local branch office/Zone.
· - Manages and sets up leadership routines; set up and take down of events, other meetings, dinners, coordinates logistics, food and technical coordination; manages various communications on own; some content development for routine meetings; manages feedback and follow-up mechanisms.
· - Coordinate meeting logistics both on-site and off-site (e.g., facilities, materials, guestroom facilities, meeting room facilities, audio-visual requirements, food services, billing).
· - Reconcile and process actual monthly expenses for Zone Leadership Team (i.e., Visa purchasing card, American Express bills) to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
· - Schedule and manage travel arrangements (domestic and international as needed) to include air, hotel, ground transportation and country-required documentation (e.g., visas, passports). Manage group travel for key events
· - Develops data bases for communications and keeps updated, sets up and manages communications events and development events. Tracks effectiveness through follow-up feedback
· Develops communication, messages and correspondence with little coaching, or on own for general routines, recognition and external general engagement; handles incoming and outgoing emails.
· - Create graphic presentations to include charts logos and scanned images.
· - Establish relationships and work effectively with internal individuals/parties in order to meet one's own commitments effectively and efficiently.
· - Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
· - Update all project tracking information (i.e., spreadsheets, calendars) to keep team members informed.
· - Identify and implement effective processes and procedures within one's area of accountability
· Zone Safety Administrator
o Support Zone EHS leader
o Track and Follow Up on Deliverables, Training, Dashboard Results
o Safety Commitment Check Results
o Consolidate Activities around accident reporting, investigation and follow up (collectively via branch EHS)
o Centralize Documentation as it relates to the Zone
· On Boarding - Training and Development of Admin
o Standardize Checklist
· - Vet and Support Employee Recognition & Engagement Events, Town Halls, BRMs
· - Monitor and Report on T & E Spending (deviation reporting)
· - Provide admin support to the Zone Leadership Team, including:
o Zone updates and consistent messaging to Zone
o Manage Zone VP calendar
o Admin support and follow up for SGES
· Administrating cost reduction and efficiency efforts around phones, PCs and other peripherals
o Unused devices
o Mobile charges
o Device Zero Usage
o High Data Usage
o Air Cards
· Optimize/Train on contract handling throughout the Zone
o Evaluate current staffing levels and competencies
o Align resources based on branch needs
o Develop standard practices based on common customers throughout the Zone.
· - Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
· - Zone level signatures: Monitoring of bookings over 1 million
· Leadership Behaviors
o Drives Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
o Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System
o Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
o Inspire people to deliver our mission and demonstrate passion for the business. Champion growth talks with Admin team
· - Must be 21 years of age with a clean driving record
· - Education: Must have a Highschool Diploma or equivalent (GED)
· - Background/Experience in Construction and Contracting
· - Preferred Education: Business administration; education or equivalent, Contracting/Construction experience preferred.
· - Must be proficient in: Microsoft office, excel, word and power point
· - Understanding of signature programs ; Adobe sign, DocuSign and shared file programs
· - Public Speaking
· - Travel is less than 20%, but required as needed to fulfill job duties.
o Travel to branches to assist in training and onboarding of new administrators
o Possible Travel for Zone events
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.