Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as the Customer Service Representative for Blood Gas
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Customer Service Representative for Blood Gas, you will be responsible for:
· Manage customer orders of Blood Gas products. Specialize in the handling of cartridge reliability and sequestering product and ensure business processes are followed and compliant.
· Handles complex inquiries about order status, shipping dates, and standard pricing of products for customers
· Proactively manages customer relationship by coordinating standing orders.
· Responds/resolves complex complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority to increase customer satisfaction
· Recognizes when to escalate customer issues
· Supports customers with referral to appropriate specialist for technical support and or problem resolution when warranted
· Supports and enhances the sale of products through knowledge of programs through outbound/inbound phone calls
· Generate revenue by managing orders for products/services from customers via outbound/inbound phone calls, faxes, and other electronic ordering
· Responsible for assigned accounts for order management processes
· Position reports into Customer Service Operations, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Enter, maintain, and process customer orders
· Create standing orders and sequesters, ensuring accuracy of lots allocated for products approved by the business
· Manage customer inventory, provide customers with lots, expiration dates and usage reports
· Notify customers of delayed shipments
· Troubleshoot/Problem Solve order issues
· Provide customers with order status, delivery dates, order tracking, sequester usage and pricing information and resolve disputed accounts receivables
· Manage daily and weekly SAP reports to monitor allocation of orders, delivery dates, to ensure customer satisfaction
· Proactively manage customer relationships with customers, TAS, Marketing, Planning, Sales Reps., Account Executives, and shipping distribution personnel
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· 3-year vocational training
· 3 to 5 years practical and specialized experience or specialized qualification needed or equivalent combination of education and experience to the 3 to 5 years specialized.
· Strong computer skills, knowledge in Windows applications, experience with SAP P40/P41 and Share preferred
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task
· Able to work in a team environment, be flexible, reliable, and supportive
· Able to prioritize assigned tasks
· Minimal travel is required
· This position is office based.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.