Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of technical sales team, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA tools efficiently. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Siemens EDA’s business by growing customer satisfaction and efficiency both on-site and remotely.
We make real what matters!
This is your role
· You'll be responsible for Field Application Engineering (FAE) activities in Design For Test solutions of Mentor Graphics
- Your primary responsibility will be to secure technical design wins for Mentor product and service offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for technical wins with the industry leading Tessent family of products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Application Engineer duties starting with identifying customer needs, then deliver product presentations, demonstrations, support evaluations, competitive benchmarking, deliver workshops, and occasionally training.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- Engage as a trusted advisor with customers at engineer and lower level management to find ways to solve their design challenges with Mentor tools. Work with design houses utilizing varying design styles and methodologies to craft the most effective technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Account Teams in the development of sales strategies and tactical plans to grow business at their accounts.
- Connect with Mentor product division to influence product development in a favorable direction for our customers.
- Participate in sales activities and marketing such as trade shows, workshops, seminars, Web-casts
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with equal to or more than 5 years of experience in VLSI domain.
- You have served in Applications, Design or Product Engineering roles in Individual or leadership capacity.
- You have In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) architecture & structures including but not limited to scan based test, Compression, ATPG, IJTAG, Memory BIST and Boundary Scan among others.
- You possess deep knowledge of RTL, Synthesis, STA with proven Industry track record in the area of VLSI Testing and design for testability.
- Prior experience with Mentor’s Tessent family of DFT products will give you an edge.
- You have sound communication and problem solving skills, program management skills and hands-on experience with latest DFT technology. You are a Self-starter with ability to operate independently & bring-in collective experience within Mentor to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (like Tcl) to build automated flows and design environments will be viewed as an advantage.
- Working Operating Systems knowledge: Linux/Sun Solaris.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be based in Bangalore but you’ll have to travel to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more: https://youtu.be/gvSdc3lDDkE
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time