Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IoT Platform Expert to be responsible for promoting the cloud-based healthcare platform and define strategies to expand and promote Healthineers’ Digital Ecosystem in ASEAN.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You drive customer engagement, awareness, and usage of the company’s cloud-based innovation solution
- You will consult with potential customers, including defining & validating problem statements, creating value propositions, analyzing & evaluating user needs and requirements, and analyzing customer value-drivers
- You conduct analysis of different local market demands and development of respective market strategy
- You will work in close collaboration with other Business Lines, providing value-add in value selling and creating competitive bundling packages
- You support business and KPI reporting
- You are the content-matter expert for Healthineers cloud-based digital platform ‘teamplay’ in ASEAN
- You develop and execute strategic plan to achieve targets and to expand the customer base of teamplay and the Digital Ecosystem
- You build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- You consult customers on how digitalization can help them in improving clinical workflows
- You will prepare and discuss customer consolidated data including recommendations for process optimization, efficiency gains and cost management
- You will consult on change management needed to facilitate change, partner with customer to present findings and recommendation to key top management and other key individuals, and follow through during the implementation process with regular calls and/or visits
- You will present teamplay concept and strategy value proposition from a clinical, technical, and operational perspective
- You will conduct presentation and proper communication of customer data, comparative benchmarks and identification of findings and recommendations
- You will follow up with customers that have signed up for teamplay by assisting with end-user adoption during the implementation and support phases
- You will work closely with sales and service teams including Teamplay sales and support management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in related discipline, where required (digital know-how and healthcare expertise)
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field
- Have a good understanding of the Healthcare environment
- Successfully served as point of authority and/or source of technical/ scientific knowledge for area of expertise with strong communication skills
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures currently implemented in customer organizations
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong skills in data analytics with a special focus on healthcare/ radiology
- You have Consulting experience in a related business field
- You possess strong communication skills and comfortable engaging with executive level management, clinical physicians and customer technical resources
- You have provided general guidance or train support and/or professional staff on teamplay/ the Digital Ecosystem
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time