The goal of the Regional Sales Development Manager in the DCP organization (Digital Connectivity and Power) is working on customer projects together with other Headquarter departments (Pre-sales, Product management, Verticals, Sales).
An additional responsibility is within development and implementation of a successful regional sales strategy for the assigned regions Benelux (France, Belgium, Netherlands), Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark) & Russia.
To provide best-in-class customer solutions, the regional and vertical sales development is an integral part of our business.
We drive digitalization and inspire customers to choose innovative products, systems, and solutions.
This is done especially by the understanding, roll out & communication of the DCP OT/IT overall sales story as well as the development of the business in the assigned regions (e.g. within Europe/US).
- Regional Sales Development, incl. coordination & organization of the yearly global DCP Sales Conference.
- Creation, implementation, and update of the sales development strategy for DCP in the assigned countries together with Regional Management.
- Creation and implementation of the onboarding and qualification plan for the DCP employees in the assigned regions.
- Understanding, development, and communication of the DCP OT/IT sales story
- Pushing the creation of references for valuable customer applications.
- Support in driving strategic projects together with technical support from pre-sales and regional sales units.
- Development of new sales channels and exhaustion of existing sales channels with targeted measures in assigned regions.
- Maintaining project lists, including regular progress controlling of regions & projects
- Creation, alignment & roll out of valuable sales measures to the assigned regions to increase the business success.
- Agreement upon the measures with the regional responsibles and the sales regions themselves, controlling of the progress together with Regional Management
- Assistance of the regional sales for the assigned countries, with linking all requirements to HQ interfaces and supporting the region where needed
- Creation and implementation of customer or market development plans
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or IT Network Technology, or equivalent university degree
- Fluent English
- German would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Work experience in regional/vertical/partner sales with focus on automation technology, IT networking; preferably in industrial communication & identification
- Experience in Event Management, very good organisational & coordinative skills
- Selling of technical products requiring explanation
- Knowhow in the field of automation, knowledge in the field of Industrial Communication & Identification is preferrable (Switching & Routing, Identification, Digital Connectivity)
- Structured and organized working method
- Confident presentation skills
- Knowledge of general sales systematics
- Team Player
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time