Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Area Sales Professional Diagnostics Imaging mainly for Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige, Emilia Romagna e Marche. In this role your responsibility is to achieve, within the assigned territory, the sales targets for DI Portfolio Solutions (Magnetic Resonance, Computed Tomography, Molecular Imaging, Mammography, Radiography), and AT Portfolio Solutions (Angiography, Surgery) agreed with the organization and in compliance with Company strategies . You’ll collaborate with other company functions, in order to obtain maximum customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You’ll be responsible for the promotion and sale of the Portfolio Solutions assigned to all relevant customers;
· You’ll establish business relations with the customer's contacts in order to reach sales targets;
· You’ll collaborate with the corporate functions involved in the sales and customer assistance process;
· You’ll maintain a constant level of technical-scientific updating.
· You’ll have to know the market and competitors’ offers and you’ll transfer the most relevant information collected on the market regarding their products and strategies to the internal commercial functions, through continuous updating
· You’ll contribute to correctly qualify sales opportunities, providing a broad view of current offers and opportunities, constantly updating them through the dedicated company tool
· You’ll ensure a continuous feedback to all the colleagues within the Company involved in the sales process and a follow-up of the activities undertaken, respecting the planning of the activities and objectives assigned;
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
· 5+ years experience in sales role, Sales orientation with previous similar experience gained in Public and Private Customers in in vivo organizations
· Previous sales experience into an international Company
· You have a good knowledge of In Vivo Diagnostics Market into the Region Assigned (Veneto)
Your attributes and skills:
· A Bachelor s degree in biomedical engineering or similar
· Dynamic, with personal initiative, business drive and ability to achieve goals with minimal direction
· Good team player and respectful of diversity
· High communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Accuracy in the use of the company procedures provided for the activity
· Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
· Proven ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Available to travel frequently into the territories assigned but also at the need at national level
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Good MS Office Knowledge
· Based in Veneto
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time