What are your responsibilities?
· Support the shift supervisor and supervises the other tradesman within the shift in maintenance group
· Responsible for the maintenance and repair of relevant system/components in rolling stock in conformity with the applicable technical documentation
· Co-ordination of all aspects with regards to the requirements for speedy corrective actions e.g. suitable personal, tools, materials etc
· Assistance in the repair of installations in conformity with the applicable technical documentation
· Monitoring and review of maintenance tasks reports
· Preventive and corrective maintenance including of repairs under supervision of engineer on duty and in conformity with the technical instructions and maintenance manuals.
· Operation of special tools and measuring devices required to perform maintenance and repair tasks
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Certificate or Diploma in an appropriated technical field and three years of work experience
· Has experience working with the project and desirable in Rail Transit
· Has a training ability to train staff in technical subject
· Has a good knowledge in tools and equipment
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time