Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
The Customer Success Program Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining a reporting framework for our global SaaS Customer Success Management (CSM) team across Siemens Digital Industries Software. This role will focus on the implementation of customer success management indicators into relevant IT-systems, defining a reporting structure, dashboard and KPIs to intelligently operate and manage Customer Success Management organization across all SaaS products.
Join our team as “Customer Success Program Analyst (m/f/d)” in Cologne, Berlin or Munich (Germany). We even can imagine our US locations in Cypress (CA), Plano (TX) or Boston (MA).
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Operationalizing Customer Success Management (CSM) KPIs and sentiment.
- Implementing key indicators into CRM systems.
- Bridging the efforts between our operations, financial and CSM team to develop regional CSM performance controlling.
- Generating business relevant reports and dashboard inside of our CRM solution.
- Works with Customer Success Managers to identify patterns in customer data and use those patterns to inform success strategies.
- Identifies opportunities and areas of improvement in terms of both customer retention initiatives and identify trends in customers to help determine improvements to strategy and process.
- Plan, strategize and implement a Customer Success Management (CSM) performance reporting system to successfully operate the global Customer Success Management team.
- Develop financial reporting structure connecting individual reporting systems to measure defined KPIs across the whole portfolio globally.
- Develop a common segmentation and reporting standard across the SaaS portfolio focusing on Churn, Retention, regional targets and return of investment of the organization.
- Building a business model for budget planning based on revenue forecasting.
- Implement reporting structure in CRM system based on CSM and Sales requirements.
- Work closely with program management, cross-functional teams, finance and assigned project managers to plan and develop a business model for Customer Success.
- Work with cross-functional team for leveraging different financial analytics and reporting mechanisms to build Customer Success Management financial reports.
- Identify key requirements needed for KPI measurement and optimization.
- Track the return of investment of certain Customer Success activities.
- Develop and manage budget plan including a monthly reporting for initiatives.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize key business performance indicators through a management dashboard within CRM system.
What do you need to realize what matters.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or computer science.
- 5+ years in business analytics or finance related role.
- Exceptional analytics, business management, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in Customer Success.
- Outstanding MS office skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional work ethic towards change management and data driven business decisions.
- Sophisticated presentations skills both verbally and technically.
- Salesforce, Tableau, PowerBI & SAP knowledge.
- MS SharePoint experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics or computer science.
- Proven record of business analytics projects.
- Proven experience in working in a multidisciplinary global environment.
- Track of record leading cross-functional teams.
- Expert in Salesforce, Tableau, PowerBI and SAP.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Yannick Kaufmann.
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time