If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role, you will acquire complex international signaling and infrastructure projects in the mainline railway sector and thus contribute significantly to our growth.
- Our main customers are general contractors and project integrators.
- You will be responsible for all sales aspects from the pre-acquisition phase to bid preparation/processing, contract and price negotiation/signing and project handover.
- In addition, you will analyze strategically important customers, clarify customer requirements and commission feasibility studies.
- Furthermore, you will continuously analyze the markets served as well as competitors, prepare the data obtained and define strategic goals together with the sales management.
- You form a unit with our sales colleagues in the respective country and are always available to them with your expert knowledge.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a master’s degree (e.g. industrial engineering).
- In addition, you already gained many years of sales and project experience in the rail sector.
- You have an extensive expertise in tender preparation as well as in contract and claim management.
- You are used to operate on an international level and bring along very good English skills (German skills are an advantage) and a willingness to travel (approx. 30%).
- We also look forward to receiving your application if you do not live in Braunschweig and can imagine mobile working with regular presence days.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Daniela Welz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time