Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project
- within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Actively participating in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including: Stay up to
- date with the related development tools and technologies
- Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Three (3) years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries: Chemical / Pharma / CPR Formulation, Specifications, Laboratories Medical Devices Electronic.
- Experience and knowledge in MES product is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in RD&L (formerly Interspec R&D) product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS,
- Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
- Fresh graduates with relevant software development skills are encouraged to apply.
Preferred location: Mexico City
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time