As a Cloud Support Engineer in CApS team, you will have the opportunities to learn and work with the DISW CApS Community of Practice and contribute as a key member in delivering/support the designed solution for the customers. Other than development tasks, you will also get to expose yourself to learn and understand the system solutions designed for customers around the world and industries best practices through the involvement in different implementation projects.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Engagement and Delivery Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens’s core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, postproduction support) for the Siemens DI Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Works under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- Work as a key member in Global Project Team for implementation and support projects
- Work with the Solution or Product Architect to support Architecture tasks
- Develop test strategies/plans and perform testing activities, reporting results, and resolving issues
- Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, coaching of users etc.) to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Perform IT Service Management activities described by ITIL methodology: L2 and L3 ticket management: Triage, RCA, Troubleshooting, Escalation and Documentation (KMDB)
- Provide workarounds to issues based on experience, lessons learned and documentation
- Engage with SME and support areas for Product Issues and Incident Requests management
- Actively participate in the Community of Practice for own specialist area; collaborate through contributing to social commentary and sharing experiences to support organizations knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Author/contribute to the documentation of standards, processes, and policies related to deployment of technical solutions.
- Maintain an understanding of latest technical and industry trends, transfer knowledge into innovative solution practices.
- Keep up to date with Best Practices and methods within own area of specialism, and apply these in everyday role
As a Siemens Cloud Support Engineer, you are a technical resource implementing solutions while building strong relationships with project teams and customers helping them realize their industry vision. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, process improvement, as well as configuration of software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and good team player.
- 3+ years of practical experience in software development.
- Proficiency in following programming languages would be an advantage:
➢ C#, ASP.NET Framework, Visual Studio.
➢ HTML 5, CSS, PHP, Bootstrap.
➢ JSON, JQuery, XML.
➢ Angular JS, Node JS.
➢ PL-SQL / T-SQL, Oracle (DBA).
➢ Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Virtualization.
➢ Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure (SaaS).
➢ ITIL Certified, SLA/SLO, ServiceNow, DataDog, Jira, Git, SVN version control.
➢ Will to work in shifts, on-demand calls and 24x7 support model.
- Prior working experience in engineering and manufacturing industries is an added advantage.
- Exposure to PLM domain, Product Development process would be an added advantage.
- Experience on IT Service Management delivery and support activities.
- Discrete Manufacturing.
➢ Cloud server management (AWS).
➢ ITIL Service Management (ITSM) certified.
➢ Understanding and knowledge of PLM, ALM, MOM/MES, ERP processes.
- Good understanding of digital engineering and manufacturing IT Systems around ERP, CRM, PLM, MES, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies: SAFe, Scrum.
- Experience and knowledge in PLM/ALM (Teamcenter/Polarion) products are an added advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time