Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is looking for passionate individuals who having good interest in Software Development to join our Global Delivery Network (GDN) team. GDN is a multi-nationals and multi-cultural organization in Siemens with team members across multiple geographical locations. The primary focus for GDN is to be an extended and high-quality global delivery organization to DISW services teams worldwide.
We are part of the GDN team that focusing in DISW Manufacturing Management Operation (MOM) portfolio with the objective of leading customers towards the digitalization transformation. The team of professionals responsible on solution design and implementation as well as sustaining deployed solutions for customers globally.
As a Product Architect (PA) in GDN MOM team, you will have the opportunities to learn and work with the DISW MOM products and contribute as a Project Lead within the project team in delivering the designed solution for the customers. Through leading different implementation projects, you will get to expose yourself to understand the system solutions designed based on industries best practices for customers around the world.
This position will be based in Mexico City.
What will you do?
- Work as a Project Lead in Global Project Team for implementation projects
- Understand the requirement and design details of the tasks assigned
- Prepare detail technical design document for identified deltas
- Perform estimation on deltas or tasks assigned to the team
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure successful project deliveries
- Oversee the overall development progress and health
- Provide product and technical guidance to project team members when necessary
- Ensure best practices are being followed throughout detail design and development phase
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Demo the deliverables to customer
- Package the deliverables for customer deployment
What are the requirements?
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and good team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline
- 6+ years of practical experience in software development
- Good understanding in Agile Methodology
- Experience in leading implementation projects would be an advantage
- Prior working experience in manufacturing industries is an added advantage
- Exposure to MES domain, Manufacturing process or shopfloor automation would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in following programming languages would be an advantage:
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- PL-SQL / T-SQL
Desirable experience and skills:
- PDM/PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) for product development process at Engineer industries.
- MOM/MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) for shop floor execution at manufacturing plants.
- ERP/CRM and other corporate software implementation experience.
- Other skills including: Reporting & Dashboards, Bootstrap, Lambda expressions, Visual Studio, AWS Certification, Jira, Gits. Jquery, Managed Services (cloud management).
- Operating Systems for server management: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Linux, RedHat, Apache, Virtualization.
- Data Base: SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
- Support Services (ITIL Certified): SLA definition, L2 and L3 support, Triage, ServiceNow, DataDog
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time