Supplyframe Subscription Services provide distributors and component suppliers with insights and solutions that enhance visibility and engagement opportunities across Supplyframe’s DSI Network of engineers and buyers. The Subscription Services Customer Success Manager role ensures that all customers are achieving value and adoption. The individual fulfilling this prole will be the face of our company and the voice of our customers making passion and people skills a must. The initiative, decision-making judgment, sales aptitude, and desire to achieve results are among those unteachable qualities this full-time position requires. We are looking for dynamic, innovative leaders to join our team and continue to set a bar high for what it means to be a Framer.
● Execute on new DesignSense and CIQ engagements including managing the onboarding process and establishing new client relationships
● Utilize project planning methodologies and applications to map out schedules for implementing content subscription services
● Orchestrate activities and resources for onboarding new customers ensuring that timelines are met, issues are resolved, and key personnel are appropriately trained
● Oversee usage, adoption, and issue resolution for assigned customers
● Support the sales cycle as needed and manage all post-sales activities including material and content collection, renewals, and other on-boarding deliverables to help close deals and implement programs
● Interface with operational support teams to resolve issues and provide feedback on how Supplyframe customers can be better served
● Increase customer retention by conducting regular satisfaction checks
● Identify areas for product and services improvement and communicate findings to the appropriate team
● Analyze usage data and conduct regular product performance reviews
● Ensure 100% satisfaction with 100% of your assigned customers
● 4-year degree required
● Experience in the electronics industry value chain and/or electrical engineering background with familiarity of electronic devices and the product design process.
● Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction with an ability to educate and influence for adoption and change management
● Aptitude in networking and building rapport to instill confidence with customers and internal team members
● Solid analytic skills, comfortable working with technical information, and a high attention to detail
● Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal while working as part of a team and independently
● Competitive compensation package in an entrepreneurial environment
● Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
● 401k plan with matching contribution
● Professional development education and training
● Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
● Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
● Casual work environment
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.