- As a global contact person and reliable partner, you will provide our GMM departments with first-class know-how and advise them in complex situations that arise during international employee assignments. Another focus is on the area of international labor law and the impact on the right of residence as well as on general risk management in this area.
- You will work closely with the governance functions of Siemens and its subsidiaries and our customer organizations.
- Further, you will participate in the careful selection and definition of our scope of application for external service providers to enable efficient and high-quality services in the field of international labor law and the right of residence.
- With your specialist expertise, you will represent, manage and support the GMM Service Line and our customers in complex, worldwide situations and ensure close contact and exchange with government organizations.
- You will facilitate the external presentation of our service line and maintain a collaborative network with other global players.
- You will also make a significant contribution to the development of concepts for the project business and deal with escalations in critical situations at home and abroad.
- Our managers can count on your expertise and advise, and you will influence their decisions in the most complex and sometimes political scenarios.
- You will reliably monitor national and international legal developments, including the area of the European Union, in the field of international staff assignments and translate them into operational workflows to ensure safe processes and task assignments.
- Finally, you promote know-how management, inform about new regulations, and also participate in the quality control of international processes.
- The basis is your second state examination in law (a comparable legal education acquired abroad is sufficient) or you have three years of legal vocational training as well as qualified further training and more than many years of professional experience in the field of international human resources with a focus on residence and employment law
- In addition, you have a solid background in relation to the right of residence and/or international law.
- You are able to understand and interpret international regulations in English, assess and advise on complex international situations.
- You have initial experience in project management and look forward to further developing this capability.
- You have a high degree of intercultural sensitivity, which allows you to optimally coordinate and motivate international teams.
- You will also be open to new media and forms of communication/information and contribute to innovation within our GMM team.
- You are committed, value teamwork, and consider service line performance as a priority overall, enabling the team to make decisions and thereby enable the highest possible performance.
- Business fluency in English skills rounds off your profile, good knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either