- Ability to define business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the research to support initiative business plan
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Manufacturing and Supply Chain Executives including C-Suite.
- Proven sales experience at Siemens or a competitor
- Proven strategy development at an account and industry level
- Proven experience partnering with development team on market/industry requirements gathering to drive software enhancements
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Clearly articulate “why Siemens?” through campaign material in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Manage multiple campaigns/initiatives per year. Drive campaign execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Define campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
- Develop business justification, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
- Present plan to America’s Zone MD and Country Managers
- Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Support closing process if required
- Must have 5 to 10 year of sales, business development or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message and incorporate the Digital Logistics message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Industrial and/or Supply Chain consulting background and expertise in logistics solutions such as SAP TMS, Supply On, E2Open, AX4 or similar and/or production logistics solutions (MES, APS or competitors’ products).
- Real world industry experience in logistics and demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Practical experience with Manufacturing Planning, MES, Quality, Scheduling, Plant and Process
- Simulation and Manufacturing Intelligence software in diverse manufacturing industries and environments.
- *BA/BS degree required.
- Approximately 50% travel
- Formal and informal networking across company
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- Experience with cloud based technologies and deployment on-premise and in the cloud
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
- 6 Sigma Black Belt and LEAN manufacturing expertise
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.