- Prepare parts for coating
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
- Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
- Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers
- Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
- Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pretreatments
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
- Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures
- Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- To perform this job an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Strong background in powder coating and industrial painting
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.