Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand! Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on Windows and Linux platforms considering the security aspects of the system. (Implementing secure configurations for web servers, application servers, database servers and operating systems)
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Primarily responsible for software application development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification. Define and document low level design
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Coordinator and all relevant project partners.
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication)
- At least 3 to 5 years of software development experience in web-based technologies with good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Must have knowledge in the databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Doctrine ORM, YII ORM and extensive experience in Web Services SOAP, REST
- Good to have knowledge in DOT Net development, Windows batch scripting, Apache, IIS, Memcached, Zend cache, JIRA, GIT, Bug Tracking Tools, Windows Server O.S., Eclipse IDE, XAMPP, MS Office, Firebug/Chrome Debugger, Visual Studio
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
- Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time