Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
Require 3-10 years in relevant experience:
- Conceptualize, Design, Develop, Validate, and smooth introduction of control electronic boards in line with agreed plan and requirements.
- Design of interface boards for µC & FPGA boards in line with traction standards.
- Working with Analogue & Digital circuit design, PWM Control etc.
- Design Calculations, Schematic capturing, Board designing, Simulations etc.
- SMPS with fly back, Push-pull, Forward topologies etc.
- IGBT & MOSFET Driver card – Different technics, Design calculations, proto building, and validation of driver cards.
- Selection of components like Semiconductors, resistors, capacitors etc. based on mathematical & simulation analysis, that are required traction applications.
- Development of Test strategies and experience in planning and performing type tests such as EMI/EMC, environmental tests based on international standards (traction related (e. g. EN50121, EN50125, EN50155)
- Fault finding (debugging) and failure analysis for product and sub-assemblies.
- Design FMEA
- Basic knowledge of PCB layout, EMI/EMC, Grounding & Shielding and Reliability engineering.
- Equipped with knowledge of bare PCB / PCB modules manufacturing processes
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time