Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: - Kalwa R&D Building
Designation: - Executive - Commissioning
Organization: - Siemens Ltd – DI MC GMC-Cranes
The Position Profile is for Commissioning for Cranes Application.
- Profile demands knowledge of Industry & Port Crane application.
- Product range starts from HT Power supply (HT Switchgear, Transformer, Cable Reeling Drum etc.), LV Switchgear Panel, Motors, UPS, Lighting Solutions, Load Measurement System, Drive Panels, PLC Panels, Crane Management System (Local / Remote), Data Communication System to Central Yard Management Station, Cable engineering etc.
- Job demands support to customer/consultant to prepare the enquiry specification from inception stage of the project to meet the desired performance of the crane including safety requirements.
- Study of enquiry specification & contract document and prepare engineering inputs with deviation list & optimized configuration, detailed Bill of Material, Control Philosophy etc.
- Attending kick off meeting and all technical meeting during execution phase of the project. Preparation of enquiry specification for bought out items. Accurate technical inputs to vendors. Verification & integration of all drawings, documents, data sheets (including vendor drawings and plant engineering drawings).
- Ensure timely completion of Software Development for both Drives, PLC, CMS and preparation of Training Documentation. Carry out Inspection, FAT, I/O checking, Pre-commissioning, Final Commissioning, Endurance Test, On-site Training, Class Room Training, remote support to customer & remote commissioning etc.
- Co-ordinate with sub-suppliers for commissioning of vendors items & its integration with Main Crane Control system. Also support other commissioning engineers from remote or at site for satisfactory performance of the system.
Desired Qualification: B.E or B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics
Desired Experience: 2-5 years in Designing & Commissioning / Execution / Sales of Drives & PLC Solution for Cranes application
Skill Sets/ Knowledge / Competencies: Basic knowledge of VFDs & PLCs commissioning, wireless system, touch panel screens development, development of WinCC screens. Knowledge of Crane application and Competency in Crane commissioning will be of added advantage.
Capabilities: Learning Ability, Customer Oriented, Result Oriented. Having capability of building trustworthy relationship with both Customers & Suppliers.
Preferred Inter-Personal Skills: Intelligent, positive in attitude, hard working
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time