We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be proficient with C#, .NET and WPF
- If you have experience with Angular framework will be an added advantage
- You should be able to produce clean code and thorough understanding of Object-oriented principles and design methodologies
- You should handle independently on assigned tasks and self-motivated
- You should be able to work on multiple technologies/tools and handle complex topics
- You should expertise in debugging and troubleshooting
- You should have practical knowledge of unit test tools / methodologies (like TDD)
- You will be preferable if you have knowledge of web site and web applications concepts.
- You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA – (in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent)
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- You should have exposure to Building Automation domain would be an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time