At Mendix – Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Support Team
We are investing in our momentum by growing our Support team with young professionals that are willing and able to learn on the job. The team is filled with customer focused individuals. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work, as well as our customer's overall success. We enjoy the interactions with customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Mendix. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product and the quality of our support services. We are at our best when problems seem the hardest, pushing to identify root causes and solutions. We are a combination of passion and persistence. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused and all about providing exceptional services to our customers. If you recently graduated or if you are in the last year of your study and are looking for a job to kick start your career in the Mendix Community, then Mendix is for you.
Help us Drive Digital Innovation
- You will be part of the Mendix Global Customer Support Team (1st and 2nd line)¸ which solves around 70% of all submitted requests without involving 3rd line R&D teams.
- You will be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment, and integration possibilities.
- You will engage with our global customers in Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Japan and China like Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our international partners to solve any challenges they might face and assist in a myriad of issues, changes and questions.
- You will work with R&D to improve the customer experience of our platform.
- You will join a smart, young, and dynamic team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
Application support engineers work with the technical support team to assist our customers with our cloud application development platform Mendix. For this opportunity, main duties are and not limited to:
- Take ownership of submitted platform and product issues. Work with active customers to resolve platform and application development / deployment issues.
- Investigate mid-complexity reported issues, reproduce, troubleshoot and determine the most efficient way to identify the root cause within our platform infrastructure and software.
- and manage cross-functional coordination with these teams. We advocate quick solutions and root cause analysis to improve the customer experience.
- Work with minimal supervision on mid-complexity issues that require the ability to make independent decisions and discretion. Coordinate within a large organization to navigate product and project leads to determine how your problem should be communicated.
- Effectively manage time and prioritize daily tasks based on the severity of the problem and the level of business impact on the customer, maintaining focus on service level agreements and following through on escalated items with the associated customer and product teams.
- Work with your product team to enable new features before deploying to existing customers. The focus is on how to support the new features.
Required Experience and skills
- Love to engage with customers to solve any challenges they might face.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s 3 to 5 years of experience as technical support or technical consultant for customers.
- in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- You are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks. You are able to manage and prioritize daily tasks based on business impact, maintaining focus on service level agreements and following through on escalated items with the associated Customer and Product teams.
- A curious and inquisitive mind, willingness to learn, and ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward. Self directed and able to use online training and documentation to learn about existing software features and develop new guidelines for others on the team.
- Passion for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability related to the cloud industry, such as IoT data collection, data storage, analytics, and application development (AWS or Azure cloud platform recommended).
- Relevant work experience in programming languages, application development, integration methodologies, communications and IT networking, relational databases, and/or public Cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time