Software Engineer – C#
Do you want to contribute to the future of Healthcare?
Come and join our world leading team in MRI development and manufacturing. Working as part of an agile team, you will create software that helps our business produce MRI magnets as effectively as possible. You will meet and discuss needs directly with end users to ensure the resulting software delivers greatest value.
Your role will contribute to healthcare worldwide and you will have the opportunity to innovate and be creative, with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout your career with us, you’ll have every chance to develop personally and professionally.
We’re an international business with the purpose to improve quality of life by enabling care providers to offer affordable care to an ever-growing population. We’re one of the global leaders in our field. Our superconducting magnets are at the heart of MRI systems globally. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, pension, private healthcare, share matching scheme and subsidised restaurant. This role is hybrid with a blend of home / site work.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop high quality software to support our R&D, Quality and Manufacturing teams.
- Work closely with end users, and ensure the right solutions are developed
- Design resilient and extensible software
- Collaborate within the team, to share knowledge and understanding
- Constantly improve and help the team to do the same
- Explore innovative ideas and techniques
What we are looking for
- A passion for developing great software
- At least 2 years experience in professional software development, with examples of continuous learning and improvement
- High level of expertise in C#, ideally including MVC and EF6
- Good grasp of
SQL, and databases
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time