Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team and help us crafting environments that care.
By ensuring energy efficiency as well as comfort and safety, building management systems (BMS) create significant value for people and the environment. For such systems to function accurately and meet growing customer expectations we continuously improve on system aspects and functionalities.
Our Technical Sales Services team belongs to Building Products business unit. We are based in Milan, and we are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to help our team to promptly fix and resolve any technical issue our customers may face on our existing on premise and new cloud based BMS solutions.
The Technical Sales Services team is part of the global Building Products Sales organization in Headquarter and it is responsible for providing technical trainings and technical pre-sales and post-sales support to Siemens Regional Organizations worldwide
Would you like to craft the digital transformation with us?
What are my responsibilities?
- Handle support requests for the full line of Smart Infrastructure Building Products Building Management System products.
- Customer concern of product defects to the respective R&D organization.
- Execution of “Acceptance Tests” for new versions of the Building Management System products to learn new functionalities and be ready to prepare the training material and train others.
- Share ownership of the team goals (important metrics) and contribute to their achievement.
- Provide (occasional) on-site support as vital (both domestic & foreign).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support organization in software business
- Proficient technical language skills in English and Italian.
- Extensive knowledge of on premise and SaaS software solutions and of most recent versions of Microsoft Operating Systems (both workstations and servers editions), SQL and networks.
- Practical application knowledge of the disciplines of a BMS system (Comfort, Energy Management, Fire, Security) is a strong plus
- Experience on cloud and virtual environment applications and infrastructures is also a plus
- Electrical/Electronic/Informatics degree.
- Result and Customer orientation.
- Availability to travel.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking.
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
- An environment where growth mindset and curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health Insurance that can be extended to your family.
- Shareholding plans for the employee.
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance.
- Meal totally paid by the company.
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
“At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens her "
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time