Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. LV Motor business is a very important contributor to Business Unit Motion Control and so for Digital Industries.
We are in to an area of rapidly changing technology and business dynamics. LV Motors is very active in innovation of high and premium efficiency motors and also in the field of digitalization. We are in a need of a person for enhancing our business in High and premium efficiency motor business.What you would be doing?
- Promotion of high and premium efficiency motors through interactive sessions with Sales colleagues, motivating our channel partners by enhancing their technical competence, social media, industry magazines, industrial exhibitions etc.
- Encourage end users with logical explanation on why to use high and premium efficiency
- Engage with regulatory agencies on driving standards/policies favoring high and premium efficiency motors
- Keep a watch on trends on high and premium efficiency motors
- Collaborate with Head Quarter for new products and strategies
- Identification of potential customers and conversion
- Competitor analysis, Won-Lost Analysis etc. to define suitable actions and provide required inputs to the team.
- Ensuring profitable business growth
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical knowledge of
- High efficiency Motors for various applications.
- Electrical and mechanical aspects of motor, understanding of VFD’s.
- Sound knowledge on Indian and International standards for high and premium efficiency motors and BIS standards on Motors.
- Adapt to continually upgrade product know how w.r.t new releases of products and its versions.
- Quickly learn new tools and put to use. Learn and apply internal processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and continuous improvement environment for effective problem solving and tasks executed in a timely manner.
- Good communication, presentation and analytic skills required. Strong ownership, and collaborative skills required.
- The job requires need based travel across India.
- Experience – 8-12 Years of Experience. Experience of sales/development of high and premium efficiency motors
- Qualification : B.E from recognized and reputed University of India. B.E in Electrical preferred.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams for Sales, business development and R&D.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time