• Draft, review, optimize and change terms and conditions of frame, service and license agreements on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure contract transparency regarding reporting, volumes, costs and key obligations.
• Ensure timely contract termination, extension, or renewal; ensure contractual records and documentations are maintained.
• Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders (such as service providers) to design, execute and optimize the sourcing lifecycle process.
• Ensure that contracts are negotiated and administered in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Siemens Healthineers’ policies and procedures.
• Design, define and discuss SLA and measurable KPIs for the services to reflect in the contracts and ensure agreed performance levels are met.
• Cooperate with service owners to create annual project and/or application development goals and budgets in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives.
• Collect service and technical data from different suppliers, analyze the information and support business in final solution decision.
• Contribute in analysis and calculation of different business models and supply scenarios.
• Assist Procurement in developing and executing negotiation strategies.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
• You have extensive experience delivering IT services and/or projects, as well as in working with and managing suppliers in complex contracts for large-scale global enterprise environments.
• A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in managing IT Services and outsourced contracts
• You have proven ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical IT specifications and contractual language with the needed curiosity to question things.
• You can read, interpret, and explain a contract, bring expertise in Service Management best practices, are ITIL (ITIL foundation) certified, and are able to apply it in practical business life.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships with internal and external counterparts.
• You have strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization.
• You have proven ability to identify critical contractual information and terms and can evaluate potential risks associated with them.
• You are highly analytical and adept at managing and driving commercial performance and outcomes for a contract.
• Experience in infrastructure services, especially in the connectivity area is a plus.
• A Masters in Law /Procurement would be considered favorably
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Relevant professional IT qualifications (ITIL intermediate) desired.
• Demonstrated understanding of IT service, key legal and commercial principles in IT contracts.
• Proactive team worker, with excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Solid commercial, numerical and analytical skills.
• Business (contract and negotiation) fluent in English, German a plus.