Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
Electromobility is one of the growth markets with significant influence on the mobility but also the energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you have the opportunity to work in a start-up-like environment and to take ownership in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a large corporation when it comes to actually implementing your own ideas.
The Project Manager in the R&D is responsible for achieving all the technical, economic and schedule-related project goals (project order, requirement specification where applicable, development specification, project contract) agreed upon with the business manager respectively the product lifecycle manager.
project manager remains responsible.
- Forming and leading the project team in order to achieve the defined project goals
- Participating in the personnel review of project team members by the line superiors
- Drawing up the project planning (structuring, estimation of expenditure, deadlines)
- Defining the project organization, agreeing on tasks and responsibilities within the project team
- Technical and commercial project controlling (dates, costs, technical and economic objectives)
- Preparing and conducting phase decision meetings
- Representing the project outside the company
- Drawing up the development specification
- Risk management and change management
- Staying in sync with legal regulations (environmental protection, product safety, responsibility for instruction and the like) and relevant standards
- Providing evidence of conformity that the above regulations and standards are being adhered to (product liability)
- · Synchronizing on the manufacturing and logistics concept with the heads of the relevant departments
- · Clarifying the details of procurement (specifications, selecting suppliers, terms of business) in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Project management
- Product cost calculation (target costing and tracking)
- Quality and environmental management
- Experience on Management of (development) projects
- Leading and coordination of team members
- Teamwork ability
- Ability to deal with interpersonal relationships
- Leading competence & Authority
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time