Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Sales Data Analysis? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out.
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
The Smart Infrastructure operating company intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work - our goal is to create environments that care.
We in Siemens Smart Infrastructure focus our expertise on helping our grid operator customers supply power, safely and reliably to homes, buildings and industry. New challenges our customers face revolve around the increased adoption of distributed energy systems, the integration of renewable energy sources, an ageing grid infrastructure and a fast-changing landscape of cyber threats.
Through energy automation and smart grid solutions, we provide future-proof products, solutions and digital services that evolve with our changing world.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Sales Data Analysis.
Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- Developing and producing analytical information in tools including Internal Business Performance, Sales Campaigns, Win/Loss analysis in the verticals
- Internal Business Performance Matrix - analysis and presentation of monthly performance vs KPIs
- Sales Campaign - leveraging information from the asset base to produce a ‘go to market’ service campaign
- Vertical Win/Loss - why we are winning/losing projects in each of our target verticals
- Work on our project Happy - customer satisfaction analysis
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in Business/Economics/Data Science
- Brings new thinking and takes initiative
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and task orientated
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the intern development programme
will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for hardworking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Sales Data Analysis. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a competitive salary of £17,908 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time