In this role - you will ...
- conduct platform definitions and feasibility studies for hardware components like motherboards for industrial PCs, all based on the latest x86- and ARM processor platforms
- work in cross-functional teams to integrate hardware modules in IPC systems. Further you will collaborate with teams such as mechanical design, layout, simulation, BIOS- and software development, test and manufacturing
- learn independently and continuously about the latest technologies and trends and check them for their possible application in our developments
- generate necessary output materials such as schematics and technical documents
- be a part of our creative and international team in Karlsruhe with additional colleagues in China and USA. Further you will be in close contact to external companies and vendors worldwide
- a university degree in the areas of electrical engineering, communication engineering, mechatronics or computer science
- several years of professional experience in designing, developing, and debugging of complex electronic components and ideally x86 designs
- experience in both digital and analog technology, high speed signal transmission and simulation
- expertise in PC technology and interfaces (PCIe, USB, SATA, etc.)
- proven experience with implementation of new technologies and trends in your work
- excellent communication skills and enthusiasm which will help you to move new ideas forward and to navigate through our different teams easily
- proficient in English language– additional languages are a plus but not required
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time