Since Polarion’s inception in 2004, our mission has been to help companies advance the development, governance and maintenance of software via a unified solution for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
Polarion Software was acquired by Siemens PLM Software in January 2016, expanding their support for the growing ALM market. Working with innovative partners, we’ve expanded our mission to help customers unlock synergies across all of their development teams. Integrating Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Line Engineering (PLE) with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes allows us to bridge the gap between mechanical, hardware, electronic and software development, delivering unprecedented efficiencies.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Currently for our team in Prague we are looking for a Junior Software Developer!
Candidate should have 0-5 years of experience in Java development (web). Good testing skills with JUnit. Ability to drive complex projects and see them through the end. Good knowledge in Web development on multiple platforms.
- Designing and developing software with high quality
- Contributing to architectural design of new features
- Pro-actively implementing practices to increase quality and productivity
- Helping senior SDE’s with code reviews
- Working closely with testers and PM’s ensure that requirements are clearly outlined before coding commences
- Actively contributing to planning and assessment meetings
- 0-5 years of experience in Web development (cross platform)
- Excellent development skills in Java (Java SE)
- Experience developing and testing in Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Working experience in agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Experience in unit testing with JUnit
- Strong skills in HTML/JS
- Proficient usage of English
- Working experience in J2EE
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
Why Siemens Polarion?
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Be part of our Agile team
- Core product development with over 1 million end users
- Flexible working environment (flex-time, working from home)
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time