Siemens Financial Services Project Structure American Project Finance (SFS PS-AM-PF) is looking for a Business Controller - Sales Support.
You will support the SFS PS AM PF (PF) Finance Head by providing transactional pricing analysis, compiling, and analyzing external market and internal business data, assisting with strategic business planning, forecasting and budgeting and developing and coordinating key sales reports.
You are the primary liaison between the sales organization and the Pricing/Funding functional team and Business Excellence function teams, and you need to be an experienced finance professional with strong quantitative and analytical skills to support the strategic analysis, planning and reporting within a multifaceted business in close partnership with the PF business segment Head and Finance Head.
- Provide pricing support to the sales staff
- Collaborate closely with Pricing/Funding and PF Finance Head to develop PF pricing and funding processes and procedures
- Provide interest rate (industry benchmark rates, market interest rates, F/X rates) and cost of capital (liquidity adders) tracking/reporting.
- Assist the PF Finance Head with business forecasting (NBV, prepayments, cash)
- Maintain business segment pipeline and Siemens Business activity reports
- Maintain business (NBV profitability and trends) and operational (efficiency) reports
- Work with Portfolio Management on syndication and prepayment forecasting, tracking and P&L impact analysis
- Assist the PF Finance Head and PF Business Segment Head with strategic planning and budgeting through quality market and business data analytics
- Work with each of the business segment groups and all of the support functions in developing methods and applications for digitizing and automating reporting and analytics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- B.S. / B.A. in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Strong solid understanding in accounting, both US GAAP and IFRS
- Ideally have an experience or knowledge of data visualization applications (Tableau or Qlik View/Sense) are desirable
- Strong process and compliance mindset with ability to think outside the box in taking care of the operational implementation of process changes across functions and businesses.
- Excellent judgment/creative problem-solving skills
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons. Vaccination status will be requested at onboarding. Siemens uses a third-party provider to securely capture COVID-19 vaccine verification data in an electronic upload. While vaccination is not required for the position you have accepted, you will be informed if vaccination is required at any time in the future during your employment with Siemens. If you do not wish to become vaccinated due to a legally protected reason, you will have the opportunity to request an accommodation
- CPA and/or MBA
- Advisory experience within Big 4 Audit Firm preferred
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office Products. SAP General Ledger and Hyperion (HFM) knowledge
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.