Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
As a global leader in the development and production of state-of-the-art technical technologies, we improve living conditions and help protect our environment - all thanks to our employees. With us, you'll get a solid foundation for personal and professional development. We give you the opportunity to create something that serves society and human progress.
- Your job will give you a deeper insight into project management at Siemens and you will learn about the structure and processes of projects
- You will support different analyses and the implementation of solutions in the area of 'Project Management' and the further development of project management methods, such as risk management
- You participate in the continuous improvement of qualification and certification of project managers
- You are involved in the design of intranet publications and existing IT applications and support the cooperation with internal and external IT service providers
- The participation in the creation of presentations or training documents is also part of your tasks
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently successfully studying International Management, Economics or Engineering, Business Administration, or a comparable field of study
- Ideally, you have some experience in project management
- You are confident in using MS Office
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Personally, you convince through your own initiative, an independent way of working as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time