Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Came and change the future with us.What role will you play?
· The Service Manager´s main role is to manage our microservices which are: TPS (Transfer price service), NORM service (validity check for siemens standard products) and eBIZZ service.
· Setting up the future service structures in terms of content and organization
· Transferring the completed IT components/functions from projects into operation
· Definition of monitoring and support processes
· Manage changes and implementation quality
· Manage budget and report to the service owner
· Handle escalation processes (understood the business use case)
· Coordinate suppliers and monitor service delivery
· Tendering, selection and ordering of services
· Communication and coordination with business and IT internal concerning e.g., deployments of bugfix, maintenance windows, etc.
· Monitoring of service delivery
· Reporting and responsibility of the overall transition and operational set-up to appropriate management decision-making bodies
· Suggest options for optimizations of the service in terms of performance, adaptability, reliability, and cyber security
· Between 3 to 6 years of proven relevant professional experience in global IT operations, preferably in the web environment and with SaaS and cloud solutions · Involvement in building IT solutions or operating IT solutions from a service perspective · Monitoring and reporting KPIs and setting up SLA concepts; Certification in ITIL is a plus · Advanced knowledge of agile way of working and the DevOps approach in previous tasks · Experience with service providers and management and monitoring of services · Work independently and make decisions · Communication skills · Customer & result orientation · Initiative / Commitment · Ability to learn · Ability to analyze · Ability to work in a team · Working in a network · Organizational skills and quality orientation · Very strong intercultural communication to reconcile different interests · Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal and good negotiation skills · Business-fluent in English language (speaking and writing). German is a plus What we have to offer: A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment. Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners. #Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time