- Provide direct support to the Legal and Compliance Team;
- Support with general Legal and Compliance activities, including Employment Law and Data Privacy topics;
- University Degree in Law;
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written - mandatory);
- Good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel (mandatory);
- Working experience as Lawyer or Legal Counsel;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong detail focus and professional ethics.
- Integration in an international, inclusive and dynamic team, with a strong multicultural environment;
- Opportunity to gain in-house experience in a truly international context with the Siemens Healthineers Legal and Compliance Global Team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time