Become the driving force of digital transformation!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Joining our Digital Enterprise Services team means you’ll have the opportunity to impact the complete value chain from classic product related services (support services, learning services, field service, maintenance, and upgrades) to innovative data-based services (cyber security, analytical services, and cloud technology) which let customers leverage opportunities in the digitalization era. The overall goal of Digital Enterprise Services is to support customers in increasing plant availability, production quality, and enhance productivity.
This is the Program Manager for a two-year development program consisting of three (3) eight (8) month rotations through the Service Delivery team. The program is designed to build valuable experience across multiple functions within the group and may include roles supporting technical learning, field service, and technical support. Relocation for each rotation may be required, and travel during each rotation, up to 60%, may also occur.
This program is designed to develop and build participant expertise in the following core skills:
Cognitive Flexibility – Create agile employees who can shift across multiple roles as customer demands and team resources change.
Customer Focus – Develop participants to effectively transfer this knowledge to customers through individual / group technical learning courses. Customer focus allows participants to learn about customers’ needs and uncover new business opportunities and service offerings for Siemens.
Problem Solving – Develop participants Critical thinking and detailed systems analysis / evaluation techniques to assess trace and diagnostic information, recommend solutions or next steps, and guide field service personnel or other specialists to solve issues.
Active Learner – Learning & development is foundational for the participants to improve their own knowledge and skill set, while also utilizing proven learning strategies to enrich the team and customers they interact with.
Complex System Thinking – Participants will learn to view systems or processes from a broad perspective that includes seeing overall structures, patterns and cycles in systems/processes, rather than seeing only specific components.
Communications – Participants will develop effective written technical information and deliver instructions effectively to customers.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
* Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders (SITRAIN, schools, government organizations, etc.); clarifies organizational issues.
* Organizes best-practice-exchange, and organizes respective resources for participation in rotation manager and participant workshops.
* Develops rotation learning paths and assessments, in collaboration with rotation managers and functional directors.
* Evaluates and structures Learning Paths and Rotations to enable BA collaboration with a degreed institution.
* Monitors effectiveness of learning paths and modifies as needed.
* Defines Rotation Manager expectations and monitors ongoing for delivery against.
* Creates Rotation Metrics for Manager and Participant to monitor progress ongoing.
* Collaborates with P&O to define hiring guidelines and retention incentives.
* Create, defines, and
refines On-boarding, Rotation and
* Prepares cost tracking of program for ROI investment analysis
- Skills / Experience Needed
- 10+ years experience in technical field, instructional delivery, and/or program / project management
- Deep program management experience.
· Understanding of ‘Learning EcoSystems’
· Understand learning data analytics and utilization thereof to drive learner experience and knowledge acquisition
· Understanding of P&O processes surrounding on-boarding/off-boarding
· Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Education Level Required
BA/BS or equivalent in engineering, education, business or other relevant field
Masters and / or PhD preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.