Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
· Product installation, commissioning, warranty support and after sales service of Diesel/Electric loco products. Experience in Locomotives/Trains area is preferred.
· Planning and Execution of AMC Contracts
· Product performance enhancement thro improvements / modifications
· Customer/internal Trainings on products /systems
· Compliance to quality and EHS and statutory requirements
· Promptly attending all the service calls planned or reported by the customers in order to ensure the smooth running of the products
· Maintain Call registration, prepare failure data analysis and feedback and Initiate process to prevent repeated failures IN ORDER to ensure improvement in product quality.
· Timely collection of certificate, Submission of invoice, MB recording & follow-up for payment for maintenance contracts in order to ensure timely collection of payments.
· Manage mechanical activities/design of APU of diesel locomotive
· You should be minimum experience of 5 years in customer services along Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
· Experience in engineering or design or field service of Railway system. (Hands on experience preferred).
· Good knowledge of Power Electronics, preferably Locomotives and Trains Propulsion
· Can understand the mechanical activities.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time