Seeking a Senior Financial Analysis Manager to spearhead FP&A Executive Relations team in accordance with corporate goals. The Senior Manager will be responsible for contributing management level finance expertise. This includes providing sharp insights of financial operations results, planning expectations and outcomes, and driving special projects such as business performance analyses and KPIs tracking, compensation modelling, competitors’ analysis, and other adhoc reporting and projects.
This position will report directly to the Head of Finance and Performance Management and works closely with various cross functional teams, including Strategy & Marketing group, Siemens Digital Industries’ functions and Siemens Investor Relations.
• Lead a team to drive finance communication for DISW CFO in connection with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including developing accurate, compelling, and comprehensive written presentations for internal and external audiences
• Compile disclosure and financial data for use by senior management in meetings and discussions with Division Management or Managing Board Members
• Digitalization of finance and work on strategic projects to drive adoption of cutting-edge technologies for automation and visualization in finance
• Prepare “what-if” scenarios and sensitivity financial analysis and models to support strategic decisions
• Ensure accurate productivity management, forecasting and controlling
• Drive quarterly Enterprise Risk Management process
• Coordinate with DISW Strategy team to track continuous improvement program
• Lead analyses of current market trends and competition within the industry, and summarize for senior management
• Support the internal finance communication platform for DISW CFO
• Master of Business Administration and/or CPA, Master of Science (Preferred)
• 7+ years professional experience with strong focus on financial analysis, finance communication and executive relations
• Ability to quickly grasp complex financial models and translate into business terms
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to speak English & German
• Experience in Esprit, Hyperion, Office (especially excel and powerpoint), Advanced Analytics, Visualization, Robotics, Low Code preferred
• Experience in Software Industry a strong plus, not required
• Must be flexible as to assignment, business needs, adapts quickly to change and able to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Attention to detail, with ability to summarize information appropriately for the audience
• Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude
• Experience in supervisory role (Preferred)
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.