- Analyses financial operations for the manufacturing facility of Electrification & Automation.
- Advises factory BU (Business Unit) Management about respective financial performance against goals.
- Involved in annual factory budget planning – including Revenue, Profit and NCE KPIs.
- Completes planning and reporting cycles within factory. Completes various financial reports; Contributes to development and reviews with management financial plans and budgets.
- Ensures compliance with budget allocations along with deviation analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepares rolling forecast based on evolving business scenario.
- Determines and discusses financial KPI performance including Order Intake, Revenue, Profit Margin, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time