For our SI Division EP Factory in Gebze we are looking for a production supervisor.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure a strong sense of EHS culture within whole manufacturing environment and Improve safety for all personnel that work in especially the assembly area
- Drive efforts and initiatives to reduce production failures, improve production process quality and increase productivity
- Drive performance measurement and documentation of manufacturing processes
- Identify and lead continuous improvement projects by implementing effective agile and lean methodologies
- Liason between Manufacturing and Engineering
- Lead digitalization efforts to implement tools such as Sammi, Digital Work Instructions, Operator Displays, Performance/Status Dashboards, and other connected tools
- Drive an aligned organization to maintain a strong manufacturing team with a healthy and effective employee and union relations climate
- Ensure a strong sense of responsibility and accountability within the manufacturing operations.
- Implement defined policies and guidelines, and define and ensure implementation of processes, procedures, methods and/or tools incorporating our Business Principles
- Manage and develop all the respective work flow processes to ensure all production targets (Quality, Quantity, and Delivery on time) are achieved
- Contribute to planning and implementation of production plans.
- Evaluate and contribute to implementation of maintenance programs.
- Oversee assigned technologically demanding and complex processes in an automated production environment, which do need a specialized, experienced and well vocationally trained work force.
- Ensure staff compliance to all internal quality and operational processes
- Responsible for training, development and performance management of shift personnel.
- Responsible for providing daily instruction and issue resolution/escalation on manufacturing floor
- Monitor high volume production lines and identify opportunities for improvement, determination of root cause and solution implementation
- Apply production metrics to monitor and execute continuous improvement.
- Work to optimize use of resources in a continuous operations environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred) and Lean Manufacturing techniques are required for this role.
- 2+ years of successful experience in an Assembly/Manufacturing Supervisor role.
- Completion of relevant projects to improve safety, quality, delivery reliability and cost in a manufacturing environment.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time