What are my responsibilities?
• To convert government policy and P&O strategy into effective Personnel
• To liaise with local vendor and monitor vendor admin process including regulation updates
• To support for P&O OT FSS daily operation process
• To deal with overall personnel administration for the service area in charge
• AskHR inquiry services on P&O FSS product;
• P&O admin for employee life cycle operation, such as new hiring, transfer, contract changes, terminations, etc; Employee services; Long service awards, certificates, entitlement check, filing management, intern lifecycle management;
• Monitor the vendor to handle monthly social insurance and housing fund
• Company benefit like EA, SMP, Commercial insurance etc.
• Data maintenance in P&O related systems as required
• Payroll related responsibilities incl. data collection, salary report checking, etc.
C&B information related reports and employee master data report
• Annual event: employee annual health check, local authority audit
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proficient in MS Office applications incl. intranet/ internet and HR related applications
• Location specific P&O related regulations
• HRIS application skills; P&O function familiarity and execution; HR service and process-oriented mindset
• Bachelor degree or above, CET-4 or above
• 2-5 P&O related working experience, P&O shared service experience are preferred
• A good team player with customer service mindset
• Good communication skill
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time