Do you like to challenge yourself and figure innovative solutions to problems and translate them to efficient code? If the answer is yes, then come work with us on the next generation power estimation and logic optimization technologies under PowerPro product line.
Have you ever thought how RTL designers are estimating power consumption of a semiconductor chip being designed for modern usage like crypto mining or AI hardware acceleration even before making them for real? The potential answer is PowerPro.
PowerPro offers the most comprehensive set of features to RTL designers to “design-for-low-power”. It offers power estimation for both RTL and Gate-level designs, early power checks to quickly find power issues during RTL development and clock and memory gating to optimize the design for power.
PowerPro also offers Automatic Power Optimization the is the leading Power Optimization solution in the industry which helps reduce power by finding sources of wasted toggles and discovering fine-grained clock gating opportunities in the design.
We hire and grow people with passion for the technology and energy to push the limits. At Siemens EDA we have created many patented technologies, customer solutions and new products over last couple of decades.
If you would like to utilize your passion, creativity and energy to create power solutions, PowerPro group at Siemens EDA is the right place for you to be part of and contribute to this evolution of technology.
- Your responsibilities will include developing new features for Power Analysis.
- You will be responsible for making enhancement to existing functionality in PowerPro.
- We are looking for a results-oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- Collaborate with the Product Validation team in the development of testing strategies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other engineering teams.
Must have (We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds )
- Good knowledge of C++, STL, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Working knowledge of all the development tools like gdb, valgrind, makefiles, editors, IDE, etc.
- Experienced in the development and delivery of a multi man-month project.
- Team player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Hard working, sincere and committed to work
- Provide and take constructive feedback
Good to have
- Exposure to EDA, VLSI, ASIC design flows, Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, low power tools.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Node.js/Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk will be a plus.
- Fair understanding in one of the HDL (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL or SystemC)
- Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Computer Science / Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 1+ years of significant experience in software development.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time