Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior and Lead Member Technical Staff engineers to work in the Calypto Design Systems Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D software team responsible for designing, developing and debugging software programs for the industry standard Power Optimization and Formal Verification tool development team at Siemens EDA.
You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new software features, components and algorithms and to support existing software components.
We are applying formal methods and engines to scale verification for modern era designs, starting from untimed system-level descriptions through C++-based design flow. We invent and apply a broad range of algorithms to develop leading-edge formal engines in products that solve leading-edge customers' biggest challenges.Our software engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive small team environment. We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced power analysis/optimization tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline. The ideal candidate will be educated in both CS and EE related fields.
- Must have 2+ year's professional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDA related products.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing data structures and algorithms for EDA products is required.
- Previous experience in power analysis/optimization products is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog and familiarity with front-end verification flows is required.
- Solid software engineering skills and discipline are required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time